1) Click ILLiad Account/Request form (from our Home page) or "Request this item through interlibrary loan" (from our databases).
- If you do not already have an ILLiad Interlibrary Loan account, you will automatically be directed to the registration page.
- Existing users will automatically be directed to your account's main page or the appropriate request form.
2) Complete the form. Fields with red asterisks (*) are required.
- Email Address: You must use your regular @isu.edu email address. Departmental addresses (e.g. @pharmacy.isu.edu) are not accepted. You can forward your @isu.edu email address to a preferred account.
- Status: Select your university status. Select "Distance" if you live outside a 25 mile radius of the Pocatello Campus.
- Department: Select the department that best describes your major.
- Delivery Location: This selection determines where you will get the requested loan materials. Books from other libraries can only be picked up at one of the ISU sites (Pocatello, IF, or Meridian). Interlibrary Loan items cannot be mailed directly to you.
- ISU ID#: Your six-digit ISU ID (Bengal) ID number will become your username for ILLiad. If you do not know your ISU ID number:
- Sign in to your Bengal Web account and select "Academic Tools" or "Employee" tab.
- If your ID number contains nine digits, ignore the three leading zeros and use the last six digits.
- Call the HelpDesk at (208) 282-4357.
3) Click Submit Information.
You are now registered for ILLiad interlibrary Loan and can place requests.