Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Get Online Access Support
• Eli M. Oboler Library • 850 S. 9th Avenue • Stop 8089 • Pocatello, Idaho, USA 83209 •
Site Feedback - Library Webmaster
Licensing Restrictions for Use of Electronic Resources
This guide introduces students to the basics of national and university standards surrounding responsible research and writing when giving credit to sources.
- Check out our Academic Integrity tutorials (modules 1 - 3) to learn standard principles and find available resources.
- Explore the tabs in this guide for helpful research tips, strategies, and resources.
Updated Multmedia Tutorial: Academic Integrity
Activating Flash in Chrome
Are you looking for the original Academic Integrity tutorial?
Academic Integrity: orginial version
The following tutorial can be taken all at once, or in two halves. As the title suggests, this tutorial defines academic integrity and plagiarism.
Don't forget that you can use the ISU Writing Center to help you review your paper including your reference page!
Walk-in service is available for Pocatello students, and distance students can get help online.
Are you an instructor?
Would you like a librarian to provide a workshop on how to use credible and relevant sources?
We are happy to help! Visit our Instruction Subject Guide to get started.
Get Additional Help From a Librarian
- Check out the Reference Desk on the first floor at Eli M. Oboler Library in Pocatello
- Call ISU Libraries: Pocatello (208) 282-3152, Idaho Falls (208) 282-7880 & Meridian (208) 426-3301
- Ask a Librarian