Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Get Online Access Support
• Eli M. Oboler Library • 850 S. 9th Avenue • Stop 8089 • Pocatello, Idaho, USA 83209 •
Site Feedback - Library Webmaster
Licensing Restrictions for Use of Electronic Resources
Access EndNote on Your Mobile Device!
You can access your EndNote library on the go! Simply point your browser to the mobile EndNote Web site and login using the email and password associated with your EndNote account.
While EndNote Web's full functionality is not available on their mobile site, you can quickly look up a citation.
About EndNote Web
EndNote Online is freely available to all ISU employees and students; it makes the storage of citations and the formatting of them in a paper much easier. With EndNote Online you can:
- Import references from hundreds of online bibliographic databases
- Use the Cite-While-You-Write toolbar to insert citations in any of thousands of bibliographic styles into the text and bibliography of Microsoft Word documents
- Share groups of citations with fellow users of EndNote
- Easily transfer references between EndNote and EndNote Online
EndNote- Create an Account
To get to EndNote Online:
1. Go to the Web of Science database and click on the EndNote link. You must go through the ISU Library to initially create an account:
2. Click on the 'Register' link, and use your ISU email address to register:
3. Once you have created an account, you can log in directly to EndNote, without needing to go through the Web of Science link